SILICON RUBBER TAPE HEATERS
- APPLICATION - Pipelines, valves, pumps an vessels carrying liquids, raw materials, foodstuffs that require to be maintains at a optimum temperature.
- CONSTRUCTION - High quality nickel-chrome resistance wire encapsulated between silicon rubber impregnated fibreglass tape. Continuous lengths up to 10.0M. Lead type termination 1.0M long.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE - 0 to 250 oC
- VERSATILITY - This type of heating unit gives simple, low cost installation.
In Stock Items
|Catalogue #||Rated Wattage||Length M.|
Attach to the underside of the pipe, fixing points every 250mm.
Ensure firm contact, fixing points every 500mm.
Heating Tape must maintain firm contact with pipe and not be allowed to hang free or overlap upon itself. Control thermostats are recommended at all times.
HC2 - TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS
- APPLICATION - For accurate repeatable temperature control.
- CONSTRUCTION - Acid resistant poly-carbonate enclosure which features a tamper proof gasket sealed clear cover. Single phase thermostat c/w stainless steel capillary and sensor.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE - 0 to 300 oC
- CURRENT AMP RATING - 240V 16 Amp
|0 to 40 oC||240 - 415||16 A|
|3 0 to 110 oC||240 - 415||16 A|
|50 to 300 oC||240 - 415||16 A|