HALOGEN MODULAR HEATERS
- APPLICATION - General commercial, industrial indoor use. Factories, Loading Bays, Canteens, Warehouses, Aircraft Hangers, Churches, Community halls and Schools.
- CONSTRUCTION - Tungsten halogen lamps, 240 volts 1500 watt. Reflector bright rolled aluminium. Case white powder coated steel. End covers aluminium casting for heat sink effect. Brackets grey powder coated steel. Electrical connection rear terminal black via cable clamp.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE - 0 to 40 oC
- NO WARM UP TIME - Halogen Modular Heaters take less the 1 second to peak radiation.
- NO HEAT WASTAGE - Ordinary heating methods work mainly by convection or conduction in turn they heat the air which then heats the personnel. In areas which are large, open or drafts, these methods are slow, inefficient and expensive to run. Halogen Modular Heaters direct the heat at people and objects, not the air around them.
- INSTANT CONTROLLABILITY - Either by motion detectors or digital power controllers.
- CLEAN & ENERGY EFFICIENT - Electric heating is the cleanest non polluting form of heat available today. Energy efficient due to the fact Halogen Modular heaters can direct the heat instantly where and when required.
- LOW COST INSTALLATION - These heaters can be installed from a simple 240 volt power outlet.
In Stock Items
|Catalogue #||Dimensions mm||Voltage||Wattage|
|HMI 1.5||370 X 170 X 120||240||1500|
|HMI 3.0||370 X 340 X 120||240||3000|